In the area of horizontal ownership, there are numerous conflicts as a result of the collision between rights and interests of the different owners of the community.
At San José Abogados we have a team of professionals who are experts in solving the day-to-day problems of the community, advising quickly and effectively, both Real Estates administrators, or community presidents, as well as the neighbors themselves, in issues such as:
- Performing annoying, unhealthy, harmful or dangerous activities.
- Non-payment of economic amounts agreed in conjunction by the owners.
- Challenge of agreements adopted together
- Claims for damages in common or private elements, whether or not the insurance company intervenes, if any.
- Conflicts over the nature of the works to be performed, their need and how to contribute to their liquidation.
- Works carried out without authorization.
- Change of destination from premises or attic to housing.